At Yummers, we’re always looking for ways to help you strengthen your bond with your pets. Part of living an extra-not-ordinary life together is making seemingly simple moments extra special. A great option is DIY recipes that your pup can enjoy by your side.
With this DIY Calming Blueberry Bites recipe, your pup will be sure to love the burst of flavor, and you’ll feel good knowing they’re getting nutrients they need to live their best life. Even better, this no-bake recipe takes less than five minutes to make.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of water
- Yummers Calming Mix-In sold exclusively at Petco.com
- Food-grade silicone mold
- Place 1-2 blueberries into each mold
- Add 1 tsp of Yummers Calming Mix-In sold exclusively at Petco.com to 2-4 tbsp of water and mix
- Pour mixture into molds
- Place mold tray in the freezer for 4-5 hours
- Serve to your pup for the Best. Treat. Ever.